Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Server Time ZonesFollow

#1 Jan 30 2011 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,425 posts
Anyone know which servers are set in which timezones?
#2 Jan 30 2011 at 9:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
US servers are in Pacific time, EU are in uhh...hrm. What time zone is Amsterdam?
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#3 Jan 30 2011 at 9:09 PM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
Amster Time?
#4 Jan 30 2011 at 9:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,425 posts
Kaasha wrote:
US servers are in Pacific time, EU are in uhh...hrm. What time zone is Amsterdam?


Wasn't aware all the US servers were PST based, thanks.
#5 Jan 30 2011 at 9:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
Danex317 wrote:
Amster Time?


Hamster dance?!
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#6 Jan 31 2011 at 12:31 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,486 posts
Raolan wrote:
Kaasha wrote:
US servers are in Pacific time, EU are in uhh...hrm. What time zone is Amsterdam?


Wasn't aware all the US servers were PST based, thanks.


I'm not sure if that's actually the case or not.

It could very well be, but it may just be that they are based in PST so all their times are shown in PST. I have no clue if they actually have servers elsewhere though.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#7 Jan 31 2011 at 3:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,425 posts
Vataro wrote:
Raolan wrote:
Kaasha wrote:
US servers are in Pacific time, EU are in uhh...hrm. What time zone is Amsterdam?


Wasn't aware all the US servers were PST based, thanks.


I'm not sure if that's actually the case or not.

It could very well be, but it may just be that they are based in PST so all their times are shown in PST. I have no clue if they actually have servers elsewhere though.


The servers themselves are in Texas. I was talking about the in-game time.
#8 Jan 31 2011 at 10:00 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,486 posts
Ah. Yes, that is almost certainly PST.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (25)