Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

Bored Druid ThreadFollow

#8052 Jul 12 2011 at 3:21 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Mazra wrote:
If a small greengrocer sells unwrapped bell peppers cheaper than the pre-wrapped ones in the supermarket then something's up.
Yeah, you're getting ripped off a little bit less.
Really, with the absurd prices supermarkets are asking for their vegetables here I'll risk a tiny chance at some scary disease.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#8053 Jul 12 2011 at 3:25 PM Rating: Excellent
If anyone wants an invitation to google plus send me a pm with your email.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#8054 Jul 12 2011 at 3:35 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
I could have offered that, too.


Also, this is the sort of mango I'm on about here.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#8055 Jul 12 2011 at 3:41 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Is Google+ really worth bothering with?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#8056 Jul 12 2011 at 3:42 PM Rating: Good
******
49,663 posts
Relevance to Mango.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8057 Jul 12 2011 at 3:47 PM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Is Google+ really worth bothering with?
yes.

http://xkcd.com/918/

Also for you specifically Aethien, it integrates with picassa so you don't have to use ****** facebook pictures. If you're doing a business it's probably still worth while to have a facebook page for that, as it's not like google plus is going to take over overnight.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#8058 Jul 12 2011 at 4:48 PM Rating: Good
<3 the Mango skits.

Oh and I was wrong about my math. Forgot I'm not going to be able to raid next weekend, and this weekend's raid is cancelled. So add another two weeks on there. -.-
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#8059 Jul 12 2011 at 5:16 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
How does the Harmony mastery work?

Does the bonus apply to ticks during the duration of the buff, or does the bonus apply to the entire duration of any refreshed HoTs?

For instance, if I cast a Rejuvenation just before the Harmony buff fades, will the entire Rejuvenation get the bonus or just the first few ticks? Similarly, if Harmony procs and Rejuvenation is halfway through a duration, will the remaining ticks of that Rejuvenation get the bonus?
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#8060 Jul 12 2011 at 5:23 PM Rating: Good
From what I've read, it seems like it does both. So if you get your harmony buff, it will work on any current HoTs you have up, and any you will cast after. Not sure what happens to your current HoTs if the buff falls off though.

I was healing last night on my druid with some guildies, and they said to use Nourish as a filler cast to help keep the buff up constantly, and to help with mana regen via LB. I did that and it seemed to work really well. If the tank started to get low on health, like around 50% or so, I'd start casting HT instead until he was close to full again.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#8061 Jul 12 2011 at 7:43 PM Rating: Good
******
49,663 posts
Excuse me while I get my nerd on.

Spider Island event starts with issue 666 of ASM. I've got three words.
Screenshot

@#%^ YEAH SPIDER-CAT
Screenshot


Edited, Jul 12th 2011 9:50pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8062 Jul 12 2011 at 8:25 PM Rating: Good
Erm... what? O.o
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#8063 Jul 12 2011 at 8:40 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
I watched some Justice League earlier.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#8064 Jul 12 2011 at 8:44 PM Rating: Good
lolgaxe wrote:
Excuse me while I get my nerd on.

Spider Island event starts with issue 666 of ASM. I've got three words.
Screenshot

@#%^ YEAH SPIDER-CAT
Screenshot


Edited, Jul 12th 2011 9:50pm by lolgaxe



Lol! Guess that is a reminder to me to catch up on my reading. I've got 2 months of comics here sitting unopened and have only just read ASM#657!

Not as bad as I was last year, I was 9months behind in my reading (I get all Marvel titles except Ultimate stuff).

____________________________
RareTrevor - Feral/Boom
Other 100's - RareBertha (Mage), RareAgatha (Paladin), RareMildred (Warlock), RareGretchen (Hunter)
Others - RareHelga (96 Shaman), RarePearl (93 Rogue), RareEileen (93 Warrior), RareDorothy (93 Priest), RareViolet (93 Monk), RareWinifred (92 DK)
Rarebeast-Feral Druid. and 9 other Level 80+ Rares R.I.P
#8065 Jul 12 2011 at 11:07 PM Rating: Good
****
7,707 posts
Mazra wrote:
How does the Harmony mastery work?

Does the bonus apply to ticks during the duration of the buff, or does the bonus apply to the entire duration of any refreshed HoTs?

For instance, if I cast a Rejuvenation just before the Harmony buff fades, will the entire Rejuvenation get the bonus or just the first few ticks? Similarly, if Harmony procs and Rejuvenation is halfway through a duration, will the remaining ticks of that Rejuvenation get the bonus?


The buff is on you not your heals. So it buffs your HoTs while you have the buff.

Maintain uptime by refreshing Lifebloom and using Swiftmend on CD.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#8066 Jul 13 2011 at 2:37 AM Rating: Good
Yeah, refresh LB with either Nourish to maintain HP or HT to heal up HP.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#8067 Jul 13 2011 at 5:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,764 posts
Even with Harmony being a self-buff, does it update HoTs that have been cast and not refreshed? With trinket procs and other buffs, you need to refresh your bleed/DoT/HoT for it to get the higher values for crit, haste, and healing/damage.
____________________________
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
As a forum admin, you... see things. Things that you can never unsee. Things that make you fervently wish to protect other people from ever seeing those things. This is why forum admins are sometimes cranky.
#8068 Jul 13 2011 at 6:54 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,888 posts
AstarintheDruid wrote:
Even with Harmony being a self-buff, does it update HoTs that have been cast and not refreshed? With trinket procs and other buffs, you need to refresh your bleed/DoT/HoT for it to get the higher values for crit, haste, and healing/damage.

Never tested, but, from what I read, it updates.
So, if you have a HoT and then get the buff, it updates. If you get the buff then get the HoT, it will have the buff. If you have the HoT and the buff and the buff fall, it will drop the buff from the HoT.
But, again, I never tested to confirm this.

Edited, Jul 13th 2011 10:24am by Brisin

Edited, Jul 13th 2011 10:26am by Brisin
#8069 Jul 13 2011 at 6:58 AM Rating: Good
******
49,663 posts
Brisin wrote:
AstarintheDruid wrote:
Even with Harmony being a self-buff, does it update HoTs that have been cast and not refreshed? With trinket procs and other buffs, you need to refresh your bleed/DoT/HoT for it to get the higher values for crit, haste, and healing/damage.
Never testes, but, from what I read, it updates.
So, if you have a HoT and then get the buff, it updates. If you get the buff then get the HoT, it will have the buff. If you have the HoT and the buff and the buff fall, it will drop the buff from the HoT.
But, again, I never testes to confirm this.
Teehee.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8070 Jul 13 2011 at 7:25 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,888 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Brisin wrote:
AstarintheDruid wrote:
Even with Harmony being a self-buff, does it update HoTs that have been cast and not refreshed? With trinket procs and other buffs, you need to refresh your bleed/DoT/HoT for it to get the higher values for crit, haste, and healing/damage.
Never testes, but, from what I read, it updates.
So, if you have a HoT and then get the buff, it updates. If you get the buff then get the HoT, it will have the buff. If you have the HoT and the buff and the buff fall, it will drop the buff from the HoT.
But, again, I never testes to confirm this.
Teehee.

Blergh, S and D are close in the keyboard.
#8071 Jul 13 2011 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
If the Harmony buff updates rolling HoTs then that would be awesome, but I haven't heard of any self-buffs affecting the value of debuffs/buffs on others. Trinket procs and cooldowns only affect any HoT/DoT you cast after activation, not existing ones.

I always thought it was a limitation caused by the software and client-server interaction.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#8072 Jul 13 2011 at 10:15 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Blablabla boring WoW talk.


This topic is now about something good again: BEER!
In the past few weeks I've had a taste of quite a few new beers so here goes:
Hoegaarden Grand Cru: I've had the normal Hoegaarden before and the grand cru is a better version of it, it's got more flavour and more kick.
La Trappe Witt Trappist: The only Trappist white beer and very smooth, definitely a good beer but doesn't match the Hoegaarden Grand Cru
St Bernardus Abt 12: A quadrupel and supposedly very close to the legendary Westvleteren 12 as Westvleteren has had St Bernardus brew their beer for them commercially for a couple years. It's an absolutely mindblowing beer and definitely on par with the Rochefort 10.
Weihenstephaner Hefeweiss: A good beer but I prefer the Dunkelweiss, tastes nice but not something I'm aching to get again.
Brewsdog Punk IPA: A huge disappointment, it smelled and tasted like banana ut without any of the sweetness and it lacked any sort of sophistication that I like in my fancy beers. The taste was actually so bad that I suspect I had a bad bottle.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#8073 Jul 13 2011 at 11:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,888 posts
Love Hoegaarden and La Trappe.
Brewdog Punk, if it's the one I think it is, doesnt taste that bad. It's not a great beer, but shouldnt taste bad. I had it while I was at Edinburgh and I actually liked it.
Don't know the others.

edit: btw, Brewdog Punk IPA isnt sophisticated. At all. It's rather unbalanced and...punk I would say. That's their proposal, actually. And it's an IPA, usually there's no sweetness on it. And I don't remember it having banana taste. More towards Boldo, if you ask me, since I found it so bitter. Of course theres none there, but the taste reminded me of it.

Edited, Jul 13th 2011 2:27pm by Brisin
#8074 Jul 13 2011 at 11:23 AM Rating: Good
******
49,663 posts
Sixpoint Gorilla Warfare Porter has been my favorite beer ever. Beer, coffee, and chocolate.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8075 Jul 13 2011 at 11:28 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,888 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Sixpoint Gorilla Warfare Porter has been my favorite beer ever. Beer, coffee, and chocolate.

I wonder if that was the one Kalli presented me when I was at London. I remember drinking one that had coffee and chocolate. Was rather good.
#8076 Jul 13 2011 at 11:40 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
BEER! GET IN MAH BELLEEEEEH!

Nomnomnom... time to crack open some Royal Classics.

Edited, Jul 13th 2011 7:42pm by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 145 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (145)