Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#4002 Nov 20 2010 at 12:16 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
hey guys, what's goin on in thi--eels.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4003 Nov 20 2010 at 12:20 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
Screenshot
Hot. Who?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4004 Nov 20 2010 at 12:40 PM Rating: Good
*****
13,251 posts
Screenshot


Misti Dawn.
____________________________
Banh
#4005 Nov 20 2010 at 2:07 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,542 posts
I hate it when a perfectly good looking woman goes and ruins herself with an ugly *** tattoo like that.
#4006 Nov 20 2010 at 2:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
Screenshot

Those glasses with those tatoos?

Hate to say it's a con. We don't take just any redhead around here.

And I bet the carpet doesn't match.

Forgot to mention I had an Old Rasputin last night and despite not being a beer drinker in the slightest it was very drinkable and enjoyable. I can tell why its #30.

Edited, Nov 20th 2010 12:32pm by Raelix
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4007 Nov 20 2010 at 2:59 PM Rating: Good
*****
13,251 posts
Raelix wrote:
Hate to say it's a con. We don't take just any redhead around here.

And I bet the carpet doesn't match.
Well since she does ****, you could just Google image search it for yourself. Though I guess it could have just been a very thorough dye job.
____________________________
Banh
#4008 Nov 20 2010 at 9:08 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Hate to say it's a con. We don't take just any redhead around here.

And I bet the carpet doesn't match.
Well since she does ****, you could just Google image search it for yourself. Though I guess it could have just been a very thorough dye job.

That just makes it worse. We like the cute innocent ones we can corrupt...
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4009 Nov 20 2010 at 10:25 PM Rating: Decent
Raelix wrote:
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Hate to say it's a con. We don't take just any redhead around here.

And I bet the carpet doesn't match.
Well since she does ****, you could just Google image search it for yourself. Though I guess it could have just been a very thorough dye job.

That just makes it worse. We like the cute innocent ones we can corrupt...

Wait, people post cute, innocent one's here?
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4010 Nov 20 2010 at 10:26 PM Rating: Good
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Mazapan/you-have-to-burn-the-rope
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#4011 Nov 20 2010 at 10:55 PM Rating: Good
*****
13,251 posts
Raelix wrote:
Spoonless of the Seven Seas wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Hate to say it's a con. We don't take just any redhead around here.

And I bet the carpet doesn't match.
Well since she does ****, you could just Google image search it for yourself. Though I guess it could have just been a very thorough dye job.

That just makes it worse. We like the cute innocent ones we can corrupt...
Christ, you like to complain.

Besides, there's no such thing as an innocent redhead.
____________________________
Banh
#4012 Nov 20 2010 at 11:40 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
i was referring to the raptor pic, not the santaporn.

however, i am the anti-pope and i do approve of the redhead. also, i could give a **** if the carpet matches the drapes.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4013 Nov 21 2010 at 12:33 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,684 posts
gigasnail wrote:
Also, I could give a sh*t if the carpet matches the drapes.
It's Couldn't! Couldn't! Couldn't!
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#4014 Nov 21 2010 at 12:37 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
if she's actually a redhead, the carpet always matches the drapes.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4015 Nov 21 2010 at 1:03 AM Rating: Decent
milich wrote:
if she's actually a redhead, the carpet always matches the drapes.

Milich would know, as he is secrectly (?) a redhead who enjoys high quality beer, extremely muscular men, and long, moonlit strolls on the beach.
I could also be completely wrong here though, just spitballing.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4016 Nov 21 2010 at 1:24 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
It all makes sense now.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4017 Nov 21 2010 at 1:32 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts

Nice to see you've caught up to 2008. Next you'll be spouting 'The cake is a lie!'.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#4018 Nov 21 2010 at 2:43 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
itege wrote:
milich wrote:
if she's actually a redhead, the carpet always matches the drapes.

Milich would know, as he is secrectly (?) a redhead who enjoys high quality beer, extremely muscular men, and long, moonlit strolls on the beach.
I could also be completely wrong here though, just spitballing.


negative. as you can tell from this random picture i found on my hard drive, i have black hair (though it's falling out because i'm getting old). i have a reddish beard sometimes. however, i am no stranger to gingers, and i assure you that they cannot be trusted. people that look like me should always be trusted. also, your pubes are the same color as the rest of your hair.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4019 Nov 21 2010 at 2:45 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
mine aren't. you want pics?
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4020 Nov 21 2010 at 2:47 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
also, i started leveling mnk. i figure i have the af3+1 head and legs finished ******** seal quests >< ) already, so why the **** not.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4021 Nov 21 2010 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
this thread is going stale, so yeah, pubes pics go. why not?
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4022 Nov 21 2010 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
******
49,648 posts
milich wrote:
this thread is going stale,
Kinda hard to keep these types of threads going. Even for seasoned veterans.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4023 Nov 21 2010 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
eventually something interesting has to happen in someones life.

that said, I went to my first strip club and played legit poker for the first time tonight. I feel manly. Although I didn't smoke any cigar's, I'll have to work on that for next time.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4024 Nov 21 2010 at 12:32 PM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Dear Ubisoft,

What the **** was up with that ending? Srsly!


Love and kisses,

Nilatai
oxoxoxo
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4025 Nov 22 2010 at 3:53 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
milich wrote:
this thread is going stale,
Kinda hard to keep these types of threads going. Even for seasoned veterans.
In that case, with apologies if this has been posted anywhere else, I give you a blonde with tits and a gun.

Boobs, I implore thee, work thy mammary magic upon this thread!

Edited, Nov 22nd 2010 4:55am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4026 Nov 22 2010 at 6:46 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
2,227 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
milich wrote:
this thread is going stale,
Kinda hard to keep these types of threads going. Even for seasoned veterans.


Maybe spice things up a bit with asking potentially embarassing questions? I recently had the "what's your number conversation?" with some buddies on a road trip. It was eye opening to say the least for their answers. Play along if you want, number of vaginas you've conned your way into, number it should be but you were the victim of circumstances (ie whiskey ****, she was just too unapealing or that one broad who refused to get banged on an inflatible mattress...) and finally the number you wish you were at.

9/14/3
____________________________
[ffxisig]188740[/ffxisig]
Busa's Cloth Guide 1-100
Zaredx wrote:
Gjallihorn + Carnwenhan = Green Ranger's Flute! DRAGONZORD!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 22 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (22)