Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

WI Gov. Walker GOES ROGUEFollow

#1 Apr 10 2012 at 9:55 AM Rating: Decent
Sniping Sweetpea
*****
18,459 posts
He used the holiday weekend to sign a ton of new laws! Actually, his underhandedness and backasswardness are firmly planted in the current Pubbie political handbook, but boy am I glad I don't live in WI.

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 10:55am by Atomicflea
____________________________
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
if you're lookin', ho

#2 Apr 10 2012 at 10:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Guess he doesn't expect to survive the recall. Internal polling must be looking bad for him.

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 11:00am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#3 Apr 10 2012 at 10:04 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,795 posts
What's sad is that this is only a very small addition to the number of reasons I'm happy I don't live in Wisconsin.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4 Apr 10 2012 at 10:11 AM Rating: Good
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,279 posts
I like cheese! Go WI!
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#5 Apr 10 2012 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
What the f*ck?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#6 Apr 10 2012 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,054 posts
Tare wrote:
I like cheese! Go WI!

Yay!
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#7 Apr 10 2012 at 12:21 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
Atomicflea wrote:
WI Gov. Walker GOES ROGUE
Red Leader standing by.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8 Apr 10 2012 at 12:22 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Atomicflea wrote:
WI Gov. Walker GOES ROGUE
Red Leader standing by.


Red Doctor, standing by.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#9 Apr 10 2012 at 12:55 PM Rating: Good
***
1,877 posts
Walker wrote:
“You could argue that money is more important for men,” he told Goldberg. “I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true.”


Oh Walker... Smiley: laugh

I am curious how Romney will handle this situation and whether he will support Walker or distance himself. Should be funny if he supports Walker and still wants a shot at presidency.
____________________________
#swaggerjacker
#10 Apr 10 2012 at 1:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Two more months... two more months... he can't possibly do that much damage between now and then, right!?

**** I hope all those criminal investigations catch up with him.



____________________________
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
#11 Apr 10 2012 at 2:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
19,795 posts
AldousCayo wrote:
Two more months... two more months... he can't possibly do that much damage between now and then, right!?

@#%^ I hope all those criminal investigations catch up with him.


Well, he signed 51 bills in one day, sooo...
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#12 Apr 10 2012 at 2:13 PM Rating: Excellent
******
21,717 posts
Quote:
Republicans insist the law will ensure women are not coerced into undergoing abortions and will prevent faulty physician consultations via a Web camera.


Wait, so all abortion consultations are going to be broadcast live now? Is this a free public service or pay per view? What about doctor / patient confidentiality?

____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#13 Apr 10 2012 at 2:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Today the AZ House voted to ban all abortions after 20 weeks.

Meanwhile the GOP keeps saying that women will come around once they realize this Republican "War on Women" thing is all drummed up by the media.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#14 Apr 10 2012 at 2:19 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,795 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Quote:
Republicans insist the law will ensure women are not coerced into undergoing abortions and will prevent faulty physician consultations via a Web camera.


Wait, so all abortion consultations are going to be broadcast live now? Is this a free public service or pay per view? What about doctor / patient confidentiality?



Prevent.

This is to add another wall preventing women from having abortions, because it keeps them from consulting with their own doctors in cases where they cannot physically reach them. It's actually one of the more disgusting aspects of the bills, imo, because it only realistically applies to women in the most dire circumstances.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#15 Apr 10 2012 at 2:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
George Carlin was right, you people are circling the drain.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#16 Apr 10 2012 at 2:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,054 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
Quote:
Republicans insist the law will ensure women are not coerced into undergoing abortions and will prevent faulty physician consultations via a Web camera.


Wait, so all abortion consultations are going to be broadcast live now? Is this a free public service or pay per view? What about doctor / patient confidentiality?



Prevent.

This is to add another wall preventing women from having abortions, because it keeps them from consulting with their own doctors in cases where they cannot physically reach them. It's actually one of the more disgusting aspects of the bills, imo, because it only realistically applies to women in the most dire circumstances.

If doctors are going to shame women into carrying their babies to term, it will be much more effective if they do it in person.

Duh.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#17 Apr 10 2012 at 3:14 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,572 posts
Wait! Let me see if I've got this straight. So a governor signed bills which the state legislature passed and this is somehow strange? OMG! Alert the media! Stop the presses. We've got to make sure everyone knows about this this new thing which has never happened before!

You're kidding right? Talk about false outrage. And abortion? War on Women? WI passes a law which does exactly what Obama insisted every state could do when claiming that Obamacare didn't provide funding for abortion. And this is wrong? Do I have to go back to posts from you guys in 2009 when you all stood in lockstep insisting that no one was arguing for taxpayer funded abortion?

And AZ changed the weeks at which you can't have an elective abortion from 24 to 20? OMG! That is shocking!


What happened to the oft-argued point about abortion that as medical science changes we can do things like adjust the exact dates for things like viability, late term pregnancies, etc? So all of that was just a lie? Shocking!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#18 Apr 10 2012 at 3:20 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,795 posts
How can so much stupid fit into such a small square rectangle?

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 5:20pm by idiggory
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#19 Apr 10 2012 at 3:25 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm also a bit confused at the issue with signing laws that have already passed. Isn't this what happens for most bills? It's not as if he's just writing laws and then signing them all on his own. Not to imply that the bills are awesome, or should be in place, but signing them seems to be pretty bland and normal.

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 4:26pm by Xsarus
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#20 Apr 10 2012 at 3:26 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm also a bit confused at the issue with signing laws that have already passed. Isn't this what happens for most bills? It's not as if he's just writing laws and then signing them all on his own.


Republican majority in state congress. 'Nuff said.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#21 Apr 10 2012 at 3:30 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,798 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm also a bit confused at the issue with signing laws that have already passed. Isn't this what happens for most bills? It's not as if he's just writing laws and then signing them all on his own.


Republican majority in state congress. 'Nuff said.


Yes, the voice of the majority of the people of the state of Wisonsin should obviously not be heard.

Amirite?
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#22 Apr 10 2012 at 3:32 PM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Yes, the voice of the majority of the people of the state of Wisonsin should obviously not be heard.

Amirite?
Yeah, they're not Texans after all.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#23 Apr 10 2012 at 3:35 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm also a bit confused at the issue with signing laws that have already passed. Isn't this what happens for most bills? It's not as if he's just writing laws and then signing them all on his own.


Republican majority in state congress. 'Nuff said.


Yes, the voice of the majority of the people of the state of Wisonsin should obviously not be heard.

Amirite?


Are you arguing or agreeing with my comment? Or did you even understand what I was saying?

Xsarus asked why the outrage over simple signing of the bills. I attempted to convey tersely as possible that the origin of the bills did not represent the majority of the people, but merely the majority of the currently elected legislators, and therefore the signing was merely a symbolic gesture of **** you" to the people of the state. I apologize if this point was not clear without me channeling Gbaji.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#24 Apr 10 2012 at 3:40 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,798 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm also a bit confused at the issue with signing laws that have already passed. Isn't this what happens for most bills? It's not as if he's just writing laws and then signing them all on his own.


Republican majority in state congress. 'Nuff said.


Yes, the voice of the majority of the people of the state of Wisonsin should obviously not be heard.

Amirite?


Are you arguing or agreeing with my comment? Or did you even understand what I was saying?

Xsarus asked why the outrage over simple signing of the bills. I attempted to convey tersely as possible that the origin of the bills did not represent the majority of the people, but merely the majority of the currently elected legislators, and therefore the signing was merely a symbolic gesture of "@#%^ you" to the people of the state. I apologize if this point was not clear without me channeling Gbaji.


See, our political system doesn't allow us to re-elect new reps every week. So when you elect that state rep to a 2 year term, you're kind of saying "I'm happy with whatever this guy passes for the next 2 years" (or however long state rep terms are in Wisconsin). I realize this is a hard concept to digest, but it's at the heart of a representative democracy.

That notwithstanding, I hardly doubt that the majority of the population disagrees with the governor's political views. Most states have recall requirements that require a far smaller percentage to initiate a recall. That said, until the recall election, he is signing into laws the bills that the democratically elected state house/senate passes.

Edit: just typos

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 5:20pm by Bigdaddyjug
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#25 Apr 10 2012 at 3:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Of course, if he'd have campaigned on giant corporate tax breaks, destroying unions and restricting abortions, would he have been elected in the first place?
____________________________
Come on Bill, let's go home
[ffxisig]63311[/ffxisig]
#26 Apr 10 2012 at 3:47 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
See, our political system doesn't allow us to re-elect new reps every week. So when you elect that state rep to a 2 yar term, you're kind of saying "I'm happy with whatever this guy passes for the next 2 years" (or however long state rep terms are in Wisconsin). I realize this is a hard concept to digest, but it's at the heart of a representative democracy.

That notwithstanding, I hardly doubt that the majority of the population disagrees with the governor's political views. Most states have recall requirements that require a far smaller percentage to initiate a recall. That said, until the recall election, and he is signing into las the bills that the democratically elected state house/senate passes.


I'm not really sure you have a point that is relevant to me. The people complaining (whether they represent the majority of the state's population or not) are upset because these bills were passed by a republican controlled congress and signed by a republican governor, and in at least 2 cases, the bills in question directly negated previous legislation. I happen to think the items pointed out in the article suck and that the Gov. and his congress are probably **** but I'm not a resident of the state, so I really couldn't care less atm.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#27 Apr 10 2012 at 3:49 PM Rating: Default
***
2,798 posts
Technogeek wrote:
Of course, if he'd have campaigned on giant corporate tax breaks, destroying unions and restricting abortions, would he have been elected in the first place?


He's a Republican, I can't imagine what he could have campaigned on if not at least 2 of those 3 things. I'm assuming he got elected some time in 2010 when there was a lot of disillusionment in Obama and any Republican who wasn't a baby-eating hellspawn could get elected.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#28 Apr 10 2012 at 3:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,354 posts
But they didn't think he'd actually do it.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#29 Apr 10 2012 at 3:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,560 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Atomicflea wrote:
WI Gov. Walker GOES ROGUE
Red Leader standing by.


Red Doctor, standing by.


Red Warrior needs food, badly!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#30 Apr 10 2012 at 4:03 PM Rating: Good
***
2,798 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
See, our political system doesn't allow us to re-elect new reps every week. So when you elect that state rep to a 2 yar term, you're kind of saying "I'm happy with whatever this guy passes for the next 2 years" (or however long state rep terms are in Wisconsin). I realize this is a hard concept to digest, but it's at the heart of a representative democracy.

That notwithstanding, I hardly doubt that the majority of the population disagrees with the governor's political views. Most states have recall requirements that require a far smaller percentage to initiate a recall. That said, until the recall election, and he is signing into las the bills that the democratically elected state house/senate passes.


I'm not really sure you have a point that is relevant to me. The people complaining (whether they represent the majority of the state's population or not) are upset because these bills were passed by a republican controlled congress and signed by a republican governor, and in at least 2 cases, the bills in question directly negated previous legislation. I happen to think the items pointed out in the article suck and that the Gov. and his congress are probably sh*theads, but I'm not a resident of the state, so I really couldn't care less atm.


Of course my point is relevant to you, you just don't want to admit that it is. Your argument is that the laws of the country should never change, because at some point those laws were written by a properly elected governing body. Well guess what, it doesn't work that way. The whim of the people is constantly changing. If the people of the state want different laws, they can replace the governor and senate/house in the next elections and they can get their new laws.

But saying that pasing laws which overturn old laws is somehow underhanded or wrong might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on these forums. And I've seen a couple of Varus' posts.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#31 Apr 10 2012 at 4:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Have fun using "OMG who cares" to close that 14 point gender gap, Gbaji Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#32 Apr 10 2012 at 5:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,054 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Have fun using "OMG who cares" to close that 14 point gender gap, Gbaji Smiley: laugh

In a state that has voted Democrat in every presidential election since 1984?

OMG who cares?
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#33 Apr 10 2012 at 5:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
No, the gap is national.

OMG who cares? Smiley: grin
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#34 Apr 10 2012 at 5:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
No, the gap is national.

OMG who cares? Smiley: grin

I cared enough to post it twice!

Edited, Apr 10th 2012 6:18pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#35 Apr 10 2012 at 5:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,054 posts
Good thing their votes only count for 3/5ths of a white property holder's vote.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#36 Apr 10 2012 at 5:53 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
But saying that pasing laws which overturn old laws is somehow underhanded or wrong might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on these forums. And I've seen a couple of Varus' posts.


It's not the overturning of laws I disagree with. It's the passing of inferior laws as replacements that I disagree with. I never said it wasn't perfectly legal to do so, but that doesn't make it stink any less. Got it, champ?
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#37 Apr 10 2012 at 6:18 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,942 posts
If Texas doesn''t get around to seceding can we get WI to?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#38 Apr 10 2012 at 6:48 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,572 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
But saying that pasing laws which overturn old laws is somehow underhanded or wrong might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on these forums. And I've seen a couple of Varus' posts.


It's not the overturning of laws I disagree with. It's the passing of inferior laws as replacements that I disagree with. I never said it wasn't perfectly legal to do so, but that doesn't make it stink any less. Got it, champ?


That's pretty darn subjective though, isn't it? I mean, I get why *you* might think those replacements are inferior, but that doesn't make them so. Doubly so given that most of these are simply rolling back or eliminating changes to the law made in 2008/2009 by the Dems. Those laws were broadly considered by many in the state to be overreaches. It's at least partly because of the opposition to those things that the GOP gained power in the state.

Point being, whether you personally agree or not, the citizens of the state voted for the GOP to do exactly what they're doing: Eliminating law that the Dems passed that they people didn't agree with. I think it's somewhat absurd to pretend to be surprised when they do exactly that which they were voted into office to do.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#39 Apr 10 2012 at 7:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Point being, whether you personally agree or not, the citizens of the state voted for the GOP to do exactly what they're doing: Eliminating law that the Dems passed that they people didn't agree with.

I suppose that theory will be tested this summer.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#40 Apr 10 2012 at 7:16 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
19,795 posts
Quote:
Point being, whether you personally agree or not, the citizens of the state voted for the GOP to do exactly what they're doing: Eliminating law that the Dems passed that they people didn't agree with. I think it's somewhat absurd to pretend to be surprised when they do exactly that which they were voted into office to do.t


I seriously doubt that this is the reason why anyone voted for them. Just saying. Forseeable side-effect, maybe. Icing on top for some idiots? Probably. But I have trouble believing that this was what motivated them. And I'm sure most of their female supporters didn't expect a repeal of the EPL.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#41 Apr 10 2012 at 7:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,224 posts
Criminy wrote:
Walker wrote:
“You could argue that money is more important for men,” he told Goldberg. “I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true.”


Oh Walker... Smiley: laugh

I am curious how Romney will handle this situation and whether he will support Walker or distance himself. Should be funny if he supports Walker and still wants a shot at presidency.



Good lord. In what year does Mr. Walker reside?

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#42 Apr 11 2012 at 2:03 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
gbaji wrote:
Do I have to go back to posts from you guys in 2009 when you all stood in lockstep insisting that no one was arguing for taxpayer funded abortion?


I know this isn't really the point, but I don't have an issue with tax money paying for abortions. It's a legal and sometimes necessary medical procedure, so I don't see why it's NOT covered by taxpayer funded plans like Medicare/caid.
#43 Apr 11 2012 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,896 posts
BrownDuck wrote:

I'm not really sure you have a point that is relevant to me.

Not a slippery duck.






____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#44 Apr 11 2012 at 7:31 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Build a bridge out of him.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#45 Apr 11 2012 at 7:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Belkira wrote:
I know this isn't really the point, but I don't have an issue with tax money paying for abortions. It's a legal and sometimes necessary medical procedure, so I don't see why it's NOT covered by taxpayer funded plans like Medicare/caid.

It's a red herring anyway. The article itself agrees that it's keeping in line with the healthcare law and that the actual point of debate is the measure requiring private face-to-face meetings with physicians.

Gbaji is just grabbing at the low hanging fruit and pretending he scored points.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#46 Apr 11 2012 at 7:37 AM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,896 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Build a bridge out of him.

No slip no trip rubber-ducky-sticky strips.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#47 Apr 11 2012 at 8:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Walker's a douche, who knew?
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#48 Apr 11 2012 at 8:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,942 posts
Belkira wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Do I have to go back to posts from you guys in 2009 when you all stood in lockstep insisting that no one was arguing for taxpayer funded abortion?


I know this isn't really the point, but I don't have an issue with tax money paying for abortions. It's a legal and sometimes necessary medical procedure, so I don't see why it's NOT covered by taxpayer funded plans like Medicare/caid.

Because a woman's role in society is to make babies. That's why they get married, after all...
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#49 Apr 11 2012 at 8:13 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
Debalic wrote:
Because a woman's role in society is to make babies. That's why they get married, after all...
Don't be absurd. Sandwiches aren't going to make themselves.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#50 Apr 11 2012 at 8:20 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,896 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Debalic wrote:
Because a woman's role in society is to make babies. That's why they get married, after all...
Don't be absurd. Sandwiches aren't going to make themselves.

...and you guys till haven't figured out how to give yourselves blowjobs.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#51 Apr 11 2012 at 10:04 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Elinda wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Debalic wrote:
Because a woman's role in society is to make babies. That's why they get married, after all...
Don't be absurd. Sandwiches aren't going to make themselves.

...and you guys till haven't figured out how to give yourselves blowjobs.
You don't need a woman to get a **** though.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 51 All times are in CDT
Jophiel, Samira, Anonymous Guests (49)