we all have that new mmo itch and it seems the wait is less than bearable so lets take a minute to take a look back at (in your opinion) were the top 5 best mmos (and I strongly encourage debate and tomfoolery by means of harrassing why you disagree with mine or others opinions.
1) FFXI: good content with great gameplay and storyline, the job change and support job made it so you really only needed 1 toon
2) WOW: loved the PVP and raids the lore (if you took the time to read quest text) was great
3) EQ: its EQ... it was awesome
4) EQ2: loved the crafting system and duo'ing with my rl friend was a good way to waste a few hours of any weekend
5) LOTRO (only cause I loved the books and movies so much I had to play for awhile) otherwise it would be DDO for the dungeons