Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Guardians get in here!Follow

#1 Nov 23 2010 at 3:51 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Public opinion seems to be swayed faaarrrr to the Defiant side... perfect I say =) all the more corpses to show the gods my commitment.
#2 Nov 23 2010 at 4:05 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Reasons why i chose guardians as faction:
1) They will be underdog cause ppl always tend to play "evil" and "dark" factions/races + I am pvp maniac so I will have more ppl to kill hehe.
2) This is 1st game that made awesome "normal guys" armor sets.
3) I have a "thing" for smaller races (dwarf ftw)
4) Defiant have way to flashy armor sets + i do not want to look like a rainbow (hi dark elves)

Question for Guardians: What do you think about our racial abilities, are they weaker compared to defiant or?
#3 Nov 23 2010 at 4:07 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
I have no knowledge of racials yet but I agree with your list 100%, gonna catch some sleep but i'll see you out in the trenches bro.
#4 Nov 23 2010 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Hehe. Check this info. You can see racial abilities for each race.

Edited, Nov 23rd 2010 5:14am by Shahra
#5 Nov 23 2010 at 8:44 AM Rating: Decent
*
171 posts
moelester wrote:
Public opinion seems to be swayed faaarrrr to the Defiant side... perfect I say =) all the more corpses to show the gods my commitment.


Thanks for gathering all of my targets up in one place for me!
____________________________
Rift Planes Of Telara
Kinsume - Level 0
Defiant Bahmi Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight Tank
Guild : eXotic Occult
http://www.exoticoccult.com/
#6 Nov 23 2010 at 9:02 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Booooo Guardians :P Gooooo Defiants :)
#7 Nov 23 2010 at 1:02 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Shahra wrote:
Hehe. Check this info. You can see racial abilities for each race.

Edited, Nov 23rd 2010 5:14am by Shahra


Thanks for the link man good to finally see those. Go go Guardians
#8 Nov 23 2010 at 1:06 PM Rating: Decent
46 posts
Chalk another one up for the Guardians!
____________________________
The Real Nimec Shady
Nimec, Ascian Guild - Rift: Planes Of Telara
Simulator, Wowhead
#9 Nov 23 2010 at 1:08 PM Rating: Decent
*
171 posts
Nimec wrote:
Chalk another one up for the Guardians!


Ant chalk another notch on my sword when I find you. :D
____________________________
Rift Planes Of Telara
Kinsume - Level 0
Defiant Bahmi Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight Tank
Guild : eXotic Occult
http://www.exoticoccult.com/
#10 Nov 23 2010 at 1:12 PM Rating: Decent
46 posts
Quote:
Ant chalk another notch on my sword when I find you. :D


Ah, the great Kinsume.

But when you find me, it will already be too late! >:D
____________________________
The Real Nimec Shady
Nimec, Ascian Guild - Rift: Planes Of Telara
Simulator, Wowhead
#11 Nov 23 2010 at 1:32 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
118 posts
Purely from a racial stand point, I think defiant will make better dps. I like Deviant's Ideology more than closed minded sheep guardians. BUT with all that said. I have a feeling the faction balances will be hugely in favor of Defiant and I enjoy being the underdog, and I enjoy having instant queues for any instanced pvp. While I myself would probably go with Defiant, I'm a good enough rper to experience the game through my character making the decisions he would make not the ones I would make.
#12 Nov 23 2010 at 1:43 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Dude tbqh modern mmos the racial variance is not big enough to really make a diff. looking at those passives.. the eth look legit with the stat spread, and dps wise the humans (forgot the actual name, methosian?) get the 1% more damage so idk how different things are gonna be.

also Come on Kin my man you know your going to eat my dust, I'm gonna SS my first killshot on you and make it my wallpaper forever
#13 Nov 23 2010 at 1:46 PM Rating: Decent
*
171 posts
moelester wrote:
Dude tbqh modern mmos the racial variance is not big enough to really make a diff. looking at those passives.. the eth look legit with the stat spread, and dps wise the humans (forgot the actual name, methosian?) get the 1% more damage so idk how different things are gonna be.

also Come on Kin my man you know your going to eat my dust, I'm gonna SS my first killshot on you and make it my wallpaper forever


Well of course you'll get a lucky kill on me eventually, but I'll have about 100 on you before that happens.
____________________________
Rift Planes Of Telara
Kinsume - Level 0
Defiant Bahmi Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight Tank
Guild : eXotic Occult
http://www.exoticoccult.com/
#14 Nov 23 2010 at 1:54 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
SS or it didnt happen.
#15 Nov 23 2010 at 1:55 PM Rating: Decent
*
171 posts
I will have 100 ss's of you laying at my feet before you get even 1 of me. Just wait and see :D
____________________________
Rift Planes Of Telara
Kinsume - Level 0
Defiant Bahmi Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight Tank
Guild : eXotic Occult
http://www.exoticoccult.com/
#16 Nov 23 2010 at 2:00 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Kinsume wrote:
I will have 100 ss's of you laying at my feet before you get even 1 of me. Just wait and see :D


it is on my friend =D
#17 Nov 23 2010 at 2:02 PM Rating: Decent
*
171 posts
What are you rolling again? Because honestly if it's anything melee you lose. :P
____________________________
Rift Planes Of Telara
Kinsume - Level 0
Defiant Bahmi Reaver/Paladin/Void Knight Tank
Guild : eXotic Occult
http://www.exoticoccult.com/
#18 Nov 23 2010 at 2:11 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Kinsume wrote:
What are you rolling again? Because honestly if it's anything melee you lose. :P


still debating, Justicar/Sham sounds like a fun combo but for pvp ill probly roll Ranger/Assasin orrr Pyro/Warlock
#19 Nov 23 2010 at 2:53 PM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Melee healers were always on top of the food chain in solo pvp roaming and i doubt it will change in rift. That defiant 10% higher critical hit damage racial is quite op if you ask me (put that racial with critical hit based class and you have wtfpwn bbq character).
#20 Nov 23 2010 at 3:24 PM Rating: Decent
38 posts
Generally the light side is full of corruption despite the outward appearance of being bright... I find this more interesting than the aggressive and loyal to the pack behaviors of the Dark side... All this aside I did play Asmo in Aion but that was because in a way I got sidetracked. (long story)
#21 Nov 23 2010 at 7:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
100 posts
Guardian reporting for duty. Long live the High Elves!
#22 Nov 24 2010 at 2:11 AM Rating: Decent
*
102 posts
guardians are Cliche

i like kelari of the defiant

pretty and badass
____________________________

undecided
#23 Nov 24 2010 at 2:15 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
UncleTony wrote:
guardians are Cliche

i like kelari of the defiant

pretty and badass


you will taste my holy blade.
#24 Nov 24 2010 at 2:17 AM Rating: Default
*
102 posts
moelester wrote:
UncleTony wrote:
guardians are Cliche

i like kelari of the defiant

pretty and badass


you will taste my holy blade.


im still undecided
____________________________

undecided
#25 Nov 24 2010 at 2:17 AM Rating: Default
*
102 posts
hence my sig
____________________________

undecided
#26 Nov 24 2010 at 2:18 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Join me and my fellow <Tear Jerkers> slaying the evil pk defiants! Fear the Tear 2011

Edited, Nov 24th 2010 3:19am by moelester
#27 Nov 24 2010 at 2:19 AM Rating: Default
*
102 posts
moelester wrote:
Join me and my fellow <Tear Jerkers> slaying the evil pk defiants! Fear the Tear 2011

Edited, Nov 24th 2010 3:19am by moelester


bold text huh?
____________________________

undecided
#28 Nov 24 2010 at 2:21 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
caught =/
#29 Nov 24 2010 at 3:22 AM Rating: Decent
43 posts
Ahhh yess....Guardians are what's up. Everyone wants to play the "bad guys". Well be my guest and just be prepared to be on the wrong end of a fight when you see my ugly mug.
#30 Nov 24 2010 at 3:28 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
Duderadawesome wrote:
Ahhh yess....Guardians are what's up. Everyone wants to play the "bad guys". Well be my guest and just be prepared to be on the wrong end of a fight when you see my ugly mug.


Awwwwwee yeah son, pwnin it up big. LOL WE ARE BAD GUYS WE ARE AWSOME DARK LORDS AND BOW TO NOONE!! "wtf mom shut up no i'm not comming to dinner were raiding just save me some wings DAMMIT we wiped because of you"
#31 Nov 24 2010 at 3:48 AM Rating: Decent
43 posts
ahahahahaha ohh yessss. "BOW BEFORE MY ARMY OF DARKNESSSS!" lolololololol
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 24 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (24)