Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Traffic decrease due to..Follow

#1 Dec 05 2010 at 11:42 PM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
BETA, lol havn't seen these forums this slow since i started here. Betas fun and all but post some nubs, or i'll duel you infront of Meridian and roflstomp ya

-KM
#2 Dec 05 2010 at 11:48 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
30 posts
I'm pretty new to the site, but I'm a rather active forum poster! It doesn't hurt that I missed out on snagging a VIP beta key, so I have the free time to linger on ZAM.

They'll undoubtedly pick up again once this event ends. People will rant and review for awhile in the beta forums, then hop back here (hopefully) to talk about the future of the game again.
____________________________
WoW - Raspberrytea, 85, holy Paladin
DAoC - Irrenoen, 50, Bard
#3 Dec 06 2010 at 12:58 AM Rating: Decent
**
405 posts
gravija01 wrote:
I'm pretty new to the site, but I'm a rather active forum poster! It doesn't hurt that I missed out on snagging a VIP beta key, so I have the free time to linger on ZAM.

They'll undoubtedly pick up again once this event ends. People will rant and review for awhile in the beta forums, then hop back here (hopefully) to talk about the future of the game again.


Yeah hoping they lift nda sooner rather than later, stuffs gonna leak reguardless but i dont wanna get zam in trouble... its just kinda hard to guess the future when you've played some of the current lol. All i wanna say is... I WANT 51 POINTS NAOW!!!!
#4 Dec 06 2010 at 1:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
113 posts
moelester wrote:
All i wanna say is... I WANT 51 POINTS NAOW!!!!


Who doesn't ?? Want to try a pretty good combo i've thought. And yeah come on i'll take u on in a Duel !! Afraid ?? (even though i might lost it's fun to duel :D :D )
____________________________
-- Currently playing --

LoL
CoD:MW3
Rift
#5 Dec 06 2010 at 2:44 AM Rating: Default
**
405 posts
agriosgeorge wrote:
moelester wrote:
All i wanna say is... I WANT 51 POINTS NAOW!!!!


Who doesn't ?? Want to try a pretty good combo i've thought. And yeah come on i'll take u on in a Duel !! Afraid ?? (even though i might lost it's fun to duel :D :D )


if your on Briar ill roll on ya whenevs until 10am pst lol
#6 Dec 06 2010 at 2:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
113 posts
I'm on Byriel !! And currently to a EU guild :P
____________________________
-- Currently playing --

LoL
CoD:MW3
Rift
#7 Dec 06 2010 at 7:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
30 posts
Someone said in irc yesterday the NDA is in place till Jan 20th! D: That's asking a lot I think, especially considering this beta is largely about stress testing and marketing right? It's going to be hard for people to promote this game to friends if they can't give out any specifics. Granted, it's only around 5 weeks of keeping quiet, but I agree that a leak from someone somewhere is inevitable.
____________________________
WoW - Raspberrytea, 85, holy Paladin
DAoC - Irrenoen, 50, Bard
#8 Dec 06 2010 at 4:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
114 posts
I think they are expecting a leak and want it to happen that way. That is a form of advertisement because leaks get more publicity than you actually doing an ad or commercial for it. See the headlines now "Trion's New MMO Leaked to Public." Then you have people that didn't even know the game read the article.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (23)