Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Alright, this game needs to release already.Follow

#1 Jan 27 2011 at 8:56 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,563 posts
Did my first instance tonight, and even if I hadn't already been hooked I would be now. The Fae instance was beautifully done, both in layout and setting to the setup of the instance. Exactly what I was looking for from this game, and they nailed it.

So yea, this next month is gonna be lame. Can't wait for the 24th.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#2 Jan 27 2011 at 10:13 PM Rating: Decent
*****
11,576 posts
I just ran RotF for the first time tonight as well. I tanked it as a level 29 warrior so it was probably a lot easier than if I were to do it at say...level 17 (the level listed on the quests) but I enjoyed it nevertheless. The last section in the whiteout snow conditions was interesting. And the setup for the level 50/expert mode gives you something to look forward to.
#3 Jan 27 2011 at 10:47 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Im having trouble playing it because i dont want to put all these hours into a character im just going to be redoing when the game is released. :_(
#4 Jan 27 2011 at 10:56 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Agreed KT :(.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#5 Jan 27 2011 at 11:00 PM Rating: Decent
*****
11,576 posts
KTurner wrote:
Im having trouble playing it because i dont want to put all these hours into a character im just going to be redoing when the game is released. :_(


I was kind of feeling that way, too, but after last night's adventures in Black Garden, I've finally decided (after much humming and hawing over the last couple of weeks) to roll Defiant when the game starts official service anyways, so my Guardian character(s) wouldn't do me much good. Right now I'm just doing my best to see as much of the content that will be difficult to get to as a lowbie Defiant (aka Realm of the Fae and Deepstrike Mines) and then come launch, it's Defiant all the way.
#6 Jan 28 2011 at 4:03 AM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
Aurelius wrote:
...it's Defiant all the way.


*high fives* That's what I'm talkin' about!
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#7 Jan 28 2011 at 4:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
Also, thanks for coming to hang out in IRC, Vataro. It's always nice to have new people to taunt talk to! Smiley: cookie
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#8 Jan 28 2011 at 7:47 AM Rating: Decent
**
589 posts
I'm ready to start paying to play right NAO! I dont need any more updates or fixes. Its working great for me and I love the game.
#9 Jan 28 2011 at 8:18 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Kaasha wrote:
Also, thanks for coming to hang out in IRC, Vataro. It's always nice to have new people to taunt talk to! Smiley: cookie

Do you hang out there during the day? Cause I was considering adding the IRC channel to my laptop and have it open at work :P.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#10 Jan 28 2011 at 11:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
Vataro wrote:
Kaasha wrote:
Also, thanks for coming to hang out in IRC, Vataro. It's always nice to have new people to taunt talk to! Smiley: cookie

Do you hang out there during the day? Cause I was considering adding the IRC channel to my laptop and have it open at work :P.



Yah, there's a group of us that are there off and on all day.
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#11 Jan 28 2011 at 11:31 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Aurelius wrote:
KTurner wrote:
Im having trouble playing it because i dont want to put all these hours into a character im just going to be redoing when the game is released. :_(


I was kind of feeling that way, too, but after last night's adventures in Black Garden, I've finally decided (after much humming and hawing over the last couple of weeks) to roll Defiant when the game starts official service anyways, so my Guardian character(s) wouldn't do me much good. Right now I'm just doing my best to see as much of the content that will be difficult to get to as a lowbie Defiant (aka Realm of the Fae and Deepstrike Mines) and then come launch, it's Defiant all the way.


Huh thats a good idea: roll the opposite faction. Sadly i have no idea what faction ill be rolling come release and that depends entirely on what others here choose.
#12 Jan 28 2011 at 1:48 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Yea, it entirely depends on what the racial changes are going to be. I don't mind sticking to Guardians, but only if they get better racials. Depends on what my friends are doing.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#13 Jan 29 2011 at 9:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
42 posts
When the servers went down today I was like wtf, release this damm game NOW lol
#14 Jan 29 2011 at 9:43 PM Rating: Good
KTurner wrote:
Aurelius wrote:
KTurner wrote:
Im having trouble playing it because i dont want to put all these hours into a character im just going to be redoing when the game is released. :_(


I was kind of feeling that way, too, but after last night's adventures in Black Garden, I've finally decided (after much humming and hawing over the last couple of weeks) to roll Defiant when the game starts official service anyways, so my Guardian character(s) wouldn't do me much good. Right now I'm just doing my best to see as much of the content that will be difficult to get to as a lowbie Defiant (aka Realm of the Fae and Deepstrike Mines) and then come launch, it's Defiant all the way.


Huh thats a good idea: roll the opposite faction..


I'll being doing this as well.
I like the skin tone and the hairdos for the Defiant Elves.
There is one (Even tho it is Leopard like) that is all Super Saiyan like for the males, it made me laugh.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#15 Jan 30 2011 at 5:24 AM Rating: Decent
KTurner wrote:
Im having trouble playing it because i dont want to put all these hours into a character im just going to be redoing when the game is released. :_(



I had the same feeling - especially when there are other games that I've already invested in.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (21)