Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Any plans for a ZAM Rift guild?Follow

#1 Feb 03 2011 at 3:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
97 posts
Hey guys,

I was noticing when browsing through these forums, that there seems to be quite a few people here that have known each other for a while, and that most everyone seems fairly friendly / well mannered. I was wondering, are any of you rolling together in beta or plan to roll together on release for Rift? I just pre-ordered a day or two ago, but not so many of my group of MMO buds are catching on. So I'm thinking about joining up with some people/guild if I can find some. I might have 2-3 friends playing with me, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here, if you guys were planning on rolling together anywhere specific?

And with beta 6 coming up very soon, I could roll on some of your alls's server and get to know ya! I was planning on making a new character anyway, as I wanted to try something other than Cleric.

Anyway, let me know if you guys already have anything set, or if you think this would be a cool idea to set up!
____________________________
In to gaming videos? Commentary? I got you: http://www.youtube.com/user/FahrosTTTT
Youtube channel dedicated to exciting gameplay and commentaries!
#2 Feb 03 2011 at 6:05 AM Rating: Decent
5 posts
http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?41593-Immortalis-Noctis-EU-PvP-PvE

Here is an option this is where i'll be rolling , regarding of what you said this guild has a core group of players all moving to Rift from AION and other MMO and all are very experienced ; check it out and see if you like it ..
#3 Feb 03 2011 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
373 posts
Fahros wrote:
Hey guys,

I was noticing when browsing through these forums, that there seems to be quite a few people here that have known each other for a while, and that most everyone seems fairly friendly / well mannered. I was wondering, are any of you rolling together in beta or plan to roll together on release for Rift? I just pre-ordered a day or two ago, but not so many of my group of MMO buds are catching on. So I'm thinking about joining up with some people/guild if I can find some. I might have 2-3 friends playing with me, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here, if you guys were planning on rolling together anywhere specific?

And with beta 6 coming up very soon, I could roll on some of your alls's server and get to know ya! I was planning on making a new character anyway, as I wanted to try something other than Cleric.

Anyway, let me know if you guys already have anything set, or if you think this would be a cool idea to set up!


I don't think we have any concrete plans... yet. That said, I'd definitely go to a server where I know other ZAM folks were going to be. If you want to start something, Fahros, feel free to ping me or Kaasha and we'll help get things organized.
#4 Feb 03 2011 at 11:28 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
I plan on making a guild for some people, though I am wary to invite random people who don't regularly post on the site.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#5 Feb 03 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
Micajah wrote:
I don't think we have any concrete plans... yet. That said, I'd definitely go to a server where I know other ZAM folks were going to be. If you want to start something, Fahros, feel free to ping me or Kaasha and we'll help get things organized.


If you are going to "ping" Mica, aim for the head. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#6 Feb 03 2011 at 12:30 PM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
I would be interested in a Zam guild.
#7 Feb 03 2011 at 6:40 PM Rating: Good
I'd be down to join a ZAM Guild, I don't think any people I know from WoW will be making the move. So I'll pretty much be joining RIFT alone.

However, I'd rather play on a PvP realm and be on the Defiant side (in Beta I'm on Guardian's side, but I like the look of the Elfs on the Defiant side more).
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#8 Feb 03 2011 at 6:53 PM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
I think right now they need to fix the Guardian lore. Because the Defiant sound awesome and everybody seems to love them but the Guardian's just seem so bland. I have tried both sides.

I am open to being in a guild on either faction though.
#9 Feb 03 2011 at 11:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
97 posts
Hey guys, thanks for the positive responses / feedback, and a big thanks to Micajah and Kaasha for offering your support. Much <3.

I've talked a little bit with Vataro and since he's already planning on starting his own thing, I think I'm gonna chill out for the time being and see what he ends up doing. I was more looking to join a group of players rather than start one up myself, because I am still rather new to both ZAM, and Rift. Not sure I'd make the best leader at the moment, lol. We'll see how things turn out though!

One way or another, I have a strong feeling there will be a home for all us ZAM members. ;)
____________________________
In to gaming videos? Commentary? I got you: http://www.youtube.com/user/FahrosTTTT
Youtube channel dedicated to exciting gameplay and commentaries!
#10 Feb 04 2011 at 9:45 AM Rating: Good
I'm curious to see what PvE servers people might be rolling around on...
I'll be joining my first Rift event tonight after work. :)
Probably see if Byriel (PvE-US) is overloaded or not.

Ohai, btw.

-T.
____________________________
[wowsig]934431[/wowsig]

http://www.void-if-removed.com

"T. I hope you tell everyone you have ever ganked..."You've just been ganked by a left handed arthritic rouge. Have a nice day."

That would be epic." -Xlemage
#11 Feb 04 2011 at 10:40 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
*
224 posts
I was hoping to find a Zam guild as well, if anyone is going to start one, on either a PVP, or PVE server, I would love to join up :) send me a PM.
____________________________
75 blm, 75 nin, 75 brd, 64 bst, 57 pld, 53 rdm
NPC 65
RotZ= Complete
CoP= 8.1
Retired from FFXI.
Retired from LOTRO
Retired from Rift
#12 Feb 04 2011 at 2:14 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Tepetkhet the Shady wrote:
I'm curious to see what PvE servers people might be rolling around on...
I'll be joining my first Rift event tonight after work. :)
Probably see if Byriel (PvE-US) is overloaded or not.

Ohai, btw.

-T.


Well, I will be making the guild on a PvP server :P.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#13 Feb 04 2011 at 3:21 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
If I can be turned into a ruthless PvPer anyone can.
#14 Feb 05 2011 at 12:25 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
So are we all rolling somewhere?
#15 Feb 05 2011 at 12:44 PM Rating: Good
dwiebelhaus wrote:
So are we all rolling somewhere?


there is a few of us on Lotham, guardian side. Not sure if the guild ever got actually put together buy the end of last week's beta.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#16 Feb 05 2011 at 12:49 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Sandinmygum the Stupendous wrote:
dwiebelhaus wrote:
So are we all rolling somewhere?


there is a few of us on Lotham, guardian side.


Thanks , What's the guild tag so I can /t someone online tonight?
#17 Feb 05 2011 at 9:14 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
The guild charter still needs a couple signatures. Try to find Vataroh online, though I can't guarantee when I'll be on tonight. I think it's less important for the beta (as I rarely see anyone from here on, at least the ones I have added to my friends list), but at release we will definitely try to get the guild going asap.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#18 Feb 05 2011 at 9:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
200 posts
I will definitely follow people after release but I don't plan on rerolling during the beta.
#19 Feb 07 2011 at 6:12 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
23 posts
I'am a zam noob, but mmo veteran and would be more than happy to contribute what I could in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.
#20 Feb 07 2011 at 8:39 PM Rating: Decent
Repressed Memories
******
20,908 posts
acerfactum wrote:
in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.

As if!
#21 Feb 07 2011 at 11:48 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
acerfactum wrote:
I'am a zam noob, but mmo veteran and would be more than happy to contribute what I could in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.



Smiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lol
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#22 Feb 08 2011 at 11:24 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
acerfactum wrote:
I'am a zam noob, but mmo veteran and would be more than happy to contribute what I could in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.


If by mature you mean *** jokes and 'thats what she said's then a alla ZAM guild would be for you.

for some reason i was just now reminded of what's her name from TFS... The one who liked to be called Ony but that wasnt her name in game...Holy cow was she nuts.
#23 Feb 08 2011 at 11:34 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
42 posts
Are you guys looking at a PvP or PvE server, sorry I have not been posting lately but hopefully when my NDA is up I can give a lengthy summary of my experience.
#24 Feb 08 2011 at 11:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Inkie in Disguise
*
239 posts
KTurner wrote:
acerfactum wrote:
I'am a zam noob, but mmo veteran and would be more than happy to contribute what I could in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.


If by mature you mean *** jokes and 'thats what she said's then a alla ZAM guild would be for you.

for some reason i was just now reminded of what's her name from TFS... The one who liked to be called Ony but that wasnt her name in game...Holy cow was she nuts.


It was TSF :P I don't seem to remember *** jokes, either. Were you part of the EQ test server?
____________________________
Creepy Girl Extraordinaire
#25 Feb 08 2011 at 12:06 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Kaasha wrote:
KTurner wrote:
acerfactum wrote:
I'am a zam noob, but mmo veteran and would be more than happy to contribute what I could in the formation of a quality, mature, and driven guild.


If by mature you mean *** jokes and 'thats what she said's then a alla ZAM guild would be for you.

for some reason i was just now reminded of what's her name from TFS... The one who liked to be called Ony but that wasnt her name in game...Holy cow was she nuts.


It was TSF :P I don't seem to remember *** jokes, either. Were you part of the EQ test server?


Im talkin about TFS from WoW which was formed by alla members. I think only me and Vat were part of that tho.
#26 Feb 08 2011 at 2:25 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,563 posts
Yea, I'm not sure anyone else here was a part of that. A shame, really. But that's why I plan on reforming it, to gather a new group of like-minded individuals (i.e. immature).
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (23)