I will likely be playing a healing Cleric. I have played every role before in these games since 2002. Most recently I played a Fury/Protection Warrior in WoW. I will want to raid at end game, and possibly PvP, if it is fun. I will likely not want to play excessively (not looking for world firsts), but would like to have an easy going raiding schedule for max 3 nights a week.
I will be bringing a few friends (all dps) along to the guild, they all have different time commitments, enthusiam for this game (need to convince them it is better than WoW), and varying levels of interest in elements of the game (don't expect them to show up for every raid, or whatnot).
What I am looking for:
- Adult run. I want to know that the people I am playing with don't have innocent ears to possible cussing. On the other hand, I don't want to play with people that are overly offensive. The guild must allow for a safe place for everyone to play without being singled out for being a woman, black, ***, etc.
- An eastern guild that plays mostly in the evenings. It doesn't need to big, but big enough to fill raids on planned nights, with friendly people to run it and no elitism. A guild located around Montreal, Canada would be nice, but not necessary. We do all understand French, but some of us don't speak it very well.
- A vent server would be nice (and I would be willing to chip in from time to time to keep it running).
- I am an achievement collector, so others with the same motivations would be cool, but not required.
- We want to play on a PvE server. My friends would prefer playing as Defiants, but for good enough reasons we could be convinced to switch sides. :)
- A local (or close) physical server would be very nice, too.
Please send me a private message if you'd like to extend an invitation, or get more info.