Reposted from the Official Forums:
Rift 1.02 - 3/17/11
COINLOCK FEATURE -- Account Security
* If your account is logged in from a significantly different location, your characters will be 'Coin Locked' until an additional ownership verification is made.
* A Coin Locked account will receive an e-mail to their registered account address containing a code to enter in-game to unlock the account.
* A Coin Locked icon will appear on the bottom center of your screen if your account is in this state.
* While you are Coin Locked, characters on your account cannot:
- Access the Auction House.
- Send Mail (can still receive and view mail or remove items).
- Sell to vendors.
- Salvage, Runebreak, or destroy items.
- You can continue to play and gain coin and items, but cannot get rid of them.
* If you are Coin Locked, click on the Coin Lock icon and enter the code found in your e-mail from Trion.
* You can also have Coin Lock emails re-sent to your email address by clicking the button on the Coin Lock interface.
* Once you have verified ownership from a new location, that location is whitelisted for future account access.
* If you cannot access your email or are otherwise unable to change your Coin Locked status, contact Customer Service.
MAIL SPAM FILTERING
* Reporting mail as Spam now works a lot more like the chat and /tell spam system.
* Sending mail that the game filter recognizes as spam results in an additional coin charge.
* Mail you receive that has been flagged as spam will go to the Spam tab of your mailbox UI.
* Made a number of changes to how NPCs react to higher level characters:
- Characters under the effect of Exposed no longer have an additional chance to be dismounted.
- Reduced the minimum aggro range of monsters significantly below a character's level.
- Increased the rate at which aggro range reduces as a character's level increases relative to a mob.
* Fixed Forest Disruptor companion so his footsteps are not as loud as a full-size Treant.
* Runic Descent: Expert: Corrected an issue where this instance could end with players still inside.
* As a result of the above change, the Captured Soul NPC will be re-enabled after this update.
* Moonshade Highlands: Rational Ward: Fixed issues with quest not updating.
* Greenscale's Blight: Ongoing tuning for Duke Letareus, Infiltrator Johlen, Oracle Aleria, and Prince Hylas.
* Greenscale's Blight: Prince Hylas is immune to player abilities that reduce healing taken.
* Greenscale's Blight: Fixed an issue that could cause Greenscale's protective Life Aura to occasionally not spawn.
* Akala: Reduced health of Stone Wardens in the Akala outdoor raid to make the first phase possible with 10 players.
* Akala: Akala's Aegis of Stone and Gift of Laethys buffs can no longer be purged.
Edited, Mar 17th 2011 1:15pm by Kaasha