Thank you for checking out our recruitment post, please check the information below for a bit more information about ourselves and how to contact us when you require a trial membership.
Mystical Awakening (founded in December 2002) is an international English speaking MMO gaming community striving to build up a long-lasting reputation for being skilled and well regarded PvP’ers by the wider MMO community. We will achieve this by recruiting committed, mature members; embarking on smack-free and constructive communications; ensure our structures are focused on the players; organising well managed events; and carefully choosing allies and enemies in all games we play.
Mystical Awakening is a guild with a purpose: we are leaders; fighters; strong allies to those who deserve it, and respected enemies by those who should not have crossed us.
Mystical Awakening is a well structured guild. At the core is our guild mission system, which allows the guild to be run by those who play regularly, but still gives input to those who play on a less frequent basis. This is a not a true-democracy. Our experienced leaders chose to make unilateral decisions, nonetheless they know when wider consultation is more appropriate. Our goals are ultimately driven by the desire to engage in PvP or RvR, but we aim to offer a “full service” in our games, and utilise every aspect of game play to support our combat goals.
In each game MMO we play, the guild is typically subdivided in to three areas, or Spheres: Battle (PvP and PvE); Social (Diplomacy and guild members) and Crafting (Logistics, crafters). Each Sphere is overseen by guild officers (typically guild title of High Templar or higher) who are responsible for ensuring members are reaching their full potential, having fun and realising the importance of their contribution to the guilds life.
It is important that everyone has a responsibility to fulfil. Each of our members helps shape the guild's future. The further up the hierarchy you are, the closer you are to running and creating the guild's ongoing strategy. If you expect that you will NEVER have to raise your sword in defence of what is ours in Telara, then this guild is not for you. We don't carry dead weight. Likewise, even full-time PvPers will be expected on occasion to help out with our industrial goals.
* Focus on improving PvP skills
* Participate in organised guild activity and create their own groups, rather than follow the path of a loner
* Maintain a long-term outlook, especially in developing grudges toward our enemies
* Avoid griefing, cheating, feeding trolls or engaging fools in smacktalk
* Deal with real life first. It interferes.
* Maintain a sense of humour alongside a gamers’ serious, committed nature
* Ensure their conduct reflects maturity and intelligence of their guild whenever possible
* Remain an active community member, move with or rejoin us when new games are announced
* Understand that perfection doesn't exist and when room for improvement is identified, or criticism raised, communicate it.
* Understanding and willingness to clear PvE content
* Be flexible in terms of callings
We have various aspects that we have in our disposal, which we have collected and built upon throughout the years,
* A continuous and solid representation of the Mystical Awakening name. Never merging, falling back or allowing its good name to be eroded through ignorance or design
* A Guild Council to assist in maintaining stability across all our games, and to provide GMs in new games
* Officers ensuring successful operations in one of three spheres: Battle, Social and Crafting
* Opportunity for all to input to the day-to-day activity and longer term direction of the guild, regardless of member’s guild rank
* A guild size that is most relevant to the requirements of the game, be it small and nimble or large and powerful, though never of the size that detracts from the individual skill required to overcome our enemies
* A professional voice communications service for all our games, and when required, our alliances
* A website that acts as a home for all our members through the years
* Opportunity for RL talents to be put to use to support the development of the guild and the wider community.
If you are interested in becoming a member of MA, or simply wish to know more please sign up to our forum(http://www.mystical-awakening.net)
Clerics (All Roles)
Mages (All Roles)
Warriors (All Roles)
Rogues (Tank + Support)
Whilst we do not need to fully geared up, a decent level of itemisation is required and level 45+