Archmage Callinon wrote:
It'll be hilarious if the plat sellers are using all of those links to generate new accounts.
That's an interesting point actually... does anyone know what the restrictions are on a trial account?
Can you trade things? Does it just have some sort of permanent version of coin lock on it until you pay for the game?
1. CANNOT pass level 15.
2. CAN receive trades but CANNOT start them.
3. CANNOT send tells unless the person has you on their friends list.
Those ones I know of offhand. My hubby was able to go into his mailbox but didn't try to send any (nor did he have any to receive). I think I'll have him try that later today, he still has a day or two of trial left. :)
edit: more restrictions:
4. CANNOT have more than 2 characters. (it may be 2 chars/shard, not sure about that)
5. CANNOT send mail but CAN receive mail.
6. CAN join guilds and groups, whether or not you're on the person's friends list.
.. he's coming to the city now to see what banker/auctioneer usage is like. :)
edit: more stuff!
7. CAN use banker unrestricted. (not shocking there)
8. CAN buy items from the auction house but CANNOT create new auctions. Edited, May 12th 2011 6:58pm by Cyliena Edited, May 12th 2011 7:19pm by Cyliena