I have been playing different games for about 8 or 9 years. I played WoW since vanilla and generally did both healing and ranged DPS. I served as an anchor healer and healing class officer priests and later druids and was there for pretty much every first kill of the bosses in the progression. Over time we lost some people to RL attrition and experienced guild drama, causing further attrition.
I switched to Rift for the 1.0 beta and found a PVE guild that I would describe as medium-core with an adult-maturity kind of vibe. I fit in fine but had a great time as the anchor healer in all the early content (when we could only field 5 people geared up for T2s). As we got into GSB I had some issues with the raid start time, causing me to be late, but the guild got me in when they could. However, we needed to recruit to maintain progression through a server transfer and wound up merging in a couple of other guilds. Those mergers worked out well for the guild, but it shifted the player balance to mostly East Coast guys. And when they moved the raid start times to 6:15 PM Pacific I found that I was essentially no longer a raider. There are no west coast guilds on my server, so I’m looking to transfer to a west coast guild that could use a good cleric.
What I’d like to find in a guild:
• I’m looking for a guild raid start times after 8:30 PM Pacific
• Faction: Guardian that is currently open to server transfers
• Server status: Open for transfer
• Adult expectation of fairness in loot decisions (if you guild is just about you and your three friends I’m probably not a match)
• Basic psychological stability in a raid leader, aka, somebody who can solve problems rather than exacerbate them
What I have to offer:
• Hardworking and consistent
• Learn the mechanics of fights quickly and do all my homework to come prepared, including pots, flasks, specs, learning strats, etc.
• Not a source of drama
Current state of my gear:
• PVE: Full T2 sets for both DPS (~200 focus with 800 crit and 1k SP) and Full T2 heal sets. I realize this puts me behind most raiders, but I’m hoping to catch up.
• PVP: Full R5/R6 PVP set with 961 valor.