This is a ****** translation....anyone can do a better job feel free to help lol
Rift 1.5 and 1.6 and even 1.7!
“Of the news for Rift”
At the moment when I write these lines; I hardly leave an interview with the now well-known team Trion. Even have time to catch a beer with the passage and in Germany, it is nevertheless a roof. Ask Lolie, I however tested but here, it is large and the appointments are connected.
What is nine for Rift?
In fact, not badly from things and I will list them to you in a school way but effective, at least I hope for it.
- Return on the 1.4 and the problem of the Warriors a little too balèzes. It is announced to us that to rebalance in a brutal way a class could have incidences as well on PvP as PvE. Trion will continue its strategy of the small steps and will correct with the margin.
- Housing. They want to deliver an end product and of quality. In French in the text, that wants to say and it is official, nor this year and perhaps the next year but nothing is less sure.
- Patch 1.5: office plurality of xp after level 50 following the example what can be done at the competitors. The XP thus generated will make it possible to resolve new capacities and no-claims bonus.
- Patch 1.5 continuation: introduction of Chronicles, a series of searches allowing players high level casual but to reach interesting items. The history will proceed at the time of the forfeiture of King Molinar. PNJ will be able to form the group of a player and to help it.
- Patch 1.5 still: of all new War Faces in week end vents.
- Patch 1.6: introduction of keep of 5 players of very high level. What will allow players high end but not inevitably with a whole guild to behind go to seek the heavy one.
- And for the end, Trion announces to us before Christmas that the world of Rift will see apparaïtre a very new zone where the impact of the invasions and other quarrels will have an incidence much heavier on the play. If the model is viable (always small steps), this evolution could be spread in any Telara.
This time, I spin choper my beer… Ah? Arkehyna recalls me with softness that I have an appointment in 20 minutes at 30 minutes of walk…
Edited, Aug 29th 2011 12:09am by Puremallace