Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Hotfix 1.4.1 - 4: By the power of GreyskullFollow

#1 Sep 08 2011 at 12:52 AM Rating: Good
***
3,702 posts
Quote:
RIFT 1.4.1 Hotfix #4 - 8:00am PDT 9/8/11 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 8/9/11 [EU]

RIFT 1.4.1 Hotfix #4 - 9/8/11

* The RIFT Half-Birthday celebration draws to a close - we hope everyone got some cake!

GENERAL
* Dragon Quintessences are now Bind to Account and can be sent to your other characters.
* Player pets now handle auto-attacking on their own when aggroing on a mob or commanded to attack a mob target. They also auto-attack at a more consistent rate now.
* More Planar Essences are now Salvageable.
* Soothsayer's Synergy Crystal: Updated the tooltip so it now lists both Spell Power and Vengeance bonuses.
* More general server stability fixes!

HAMMERKNELL
* Fixed a case where some nameplates were not properly displaying.
* Mana Pinch should no longer target players under the effect of Mien of Leadership.
* Akylios: Fixed an issue where players could be killed while standing between platform locations.



http://forums.riftgame.com/official-rift-news/patch-notes/253240-rift-1-4-1-hotfix-4-8-00am-pdt-9-8-11-na-1-00am-gmt-8-9-11-eu.html#post3100370
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#2 Sep 08 2011 at 2:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
34 posts
I'm glad I didn't delete those extra dragon quintessences on my main. :D
#3 Sep 08 2011 at 10:29 AM Rating: Good
***
3,702 posts
Apparently they've also starting rolling out new quests for the world event to get Dragon Tears faster.

Just a few minutes ago I shard first'd a quest where I got turned into a little crab and ran a race around Meridian complete with special zones to run through that sped me up or catapulted me forward. It was a lot of fun, I'm hoping I get to keep doing that.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#4 Sep 08 2011 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,080 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:


GENERAL
* Dragon Quintessences are now Bind to Account and can be sent to your other characters.
* Player pets now handle auto-attacking on their own when aggroing on a mob or commanded to attack a mob target. They also auto-attack at a more consistent rate now.


Thankyou Thankyou.

____________________________
A reader lives a thousand lives, the man who never reads lives only one. - George R.R. Martin
#5 Sep 08 2011 at 5:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
67 posts
Vorkosigan wrote:
Archmage Callinon wrote:


GENERAL
* Dragon Quintessences are now Bind to Account and can be sent to your other characters.
* Player pets now handle auto-attacking on their own when aggroing on a mob or commanded to attack a mob target. They also auto-attack at a more consistent rate now.


Thankyou Thankyou.


____________________________

[riftsig]1917068[/riftsig]
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)