<Silent Warriors> Global - Casual/HC Raiding - Adult Gaming Community Since 2001
Silent Warriors Gaming
Founded : 2001
Website : WWW.SWGAMING.COM
Timezone : Global
Server : Faeblight
Faction : Defiant
Guild Level : 18
Members : 70+
Silent Warriors Gaming...
Silent Warriors are all about having fun and gaming together. We love to raid, craft, hang out, quest and just BS in TeamSpeak. We are a family/real life friendly community, we know that family/work comes first and will not punish you if you can't be online daily.
Silent Warriors has been around since 2001 and has grown into a large gaming community so we are not a fly by night Guild/Community, we are here to stay for the long run. We have many years of experience with pretty much anything gaming wise. We are not looking for elitist(though some of us are a little full of ourselves), we are looking for people who like to have fun, can take a joke and maybe even throw one back. People who like to make friends (and some rivalries in jest) and just game together.
If this sounds like the Guild/Community for you then feel free to keep reading...
1. TeamSpeak 3
2. Register on our website
3. Age 18+
These are some of the things that we expect from our members.
1. If you are able, help your fellow guild members when they ask for it. (This does not mean be their personal slave or ATM)
2. Try to participate in guild conversations, its a good way to meet your fellow guild members.
3. Take disagreements to PM's, don't air your dirty laundry to the whole guild. (If needed contact an Officer or above for mediation)
Really thats the three main things to keeping this Guild a good one to be in. All three are very easy to do and all three helps out every member including yourself.
What SWG can offer You!
1. A Community of gamers, not just another boring Guild
2. Interesting chats in voip
3. A gaming experience that is drama free
4. A place to relax and know that its a game not a job
5. A lifetime of friendship
6. A kitten via U.S. Postal Service (Don't blame us if it gets lost in route!)
7. Friendly members who don't mind helping with quests, instances, ect...
8. The occasional hardware and/or software giveaway.
9. and much much more! Give us a try and see for yourself.
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated. You will be shown the same respect as you give.
2. This is a Guild, we are here to help each other grow with the game and the Guild. If your busy we understand but if your standing around then give a helping hand to your fellow Guild mate and you will be sure to get one back when you need it.
3. Guild leechers, beggers & whiners will be dealt with in a way you will not like. We play this game to have fun not to babysit and cater to one individual.
4. We are a multi-national community. If you have a problem with another country keep it to yourself. One individual or a group of them does not make up the country in its whole.
5. Be active. If your going to be gone for more then 14 days please post on our forums or tell an Officer/Leader so that we do not mark you as inactive and boot you from the Guild.
How to join:
To join Silent Warriors, go to our website register and put in an application in the forums.
Our Rift History as of patch 1.3...
We have transferred from Deepstrike to Faeblight due to PvP not being what we thought it was going to be in Rift. Silent Warriors have been around since closed beta and alpha with being the first guild to raid Sanctum and attack the Guardians throne room, we are also the first guild to get in both beta and live the first Floop kill.(Yes its our fault they upped the guard amount and gave the guards the ability to see stealth in Sanctum)
Before moving over Silent Warriors was in the top 10 for server firsts on Deepstrike. Our members have cleared 4/5 GSB, 1/5 RoS and 3/4 GP. We plan on finishing all of those instances as well as any that Trion throws at us in the future.
Our Rift History as of moving to Faeblight...
After getting settled into our new home and recruiting to start all over again we are once again back to raid form.
Raid Rifts - 8/8
DH - 4/4
GP - 4/4
GSB - 5/5
RotP - 2/4
ROS - 5/5
HK - 9/11
We are still looking for more players to add to our raid groups. If you are looking to raid and are willing to progress with the guild in an all adult environment then Silent Warriors is for you.
Current Raid Group Needs...
We have one full 20 man and one ten man that needs some DPS warriors, we are looking to fill up a second ten man to make a second 20 man group, if you know nine other people or are in a ten man raiding guild then contact me here or in game!
Cleric : Medium - Everything
Warrior : Medium - DPS/Tank
Rogue : Medium - DPS/Tank/Bard
Mage : Medium - DPS/Heals
Current Raid Schedule...
Mon-Thurs: GSB/ROS runs 8:30pm EST
Fri-Sun: DH/GP runs 8:30pm EST (or as available)
Sun: Guild Crafting Rifts
Wounded Warrior Project - Wounded Warrior Project helps the thousands of wounded warriors returning home from the current conflicts and to provide assistance to their families.
Silent Warriors Scholarship Fund - The Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to any college-bound person based on direct familial relationship to a Reconnaissance Marine, academic achievement, and financial need.
Edited, Oct 7th 2011 8:43am by SWGPaintrayn
Edited, Dec 17th 2011 12:37pm by SWGPaintrayn
Edited, Dec 17th 2011 12:39pm by SWGPaintrayn
Edited, Jan 3rd 2012 2:30am by SWGPaintrayn
Edited, Jan 10th 2012 4:08pm by SWGPaintrayn