To many times have I been a part of a Guild that is just a collection of names on a roster, meaning, the Guilds never really did anything together to include COMMUNICATING, Dungeons, Warfronts, Questing, Raids, etc.
My goal is to start a Guild that is active in all aspects of Rift, Dungeons, PvP (warfronts and World), questing, Raids, Rift hunting and just overall casual play. I want to have something for every style of play, I am working towards having a knowledgeable officer base to organize events and help newcomers.
no matter what your play style is we will accomodate.
We have a vent server!
Please contact Baroke in game if you would like to apply for one of the positions listed below or just become a member(mail or pm)
WORK IN PROGRESS<
We are recruiting all Players but if you think you can fill one of the positions listed below let me know (in game--> Baroke)
OBJECTIVE: Recruit Officers for the different aspects of the game to include but not limited to Dungeons, PvP (Warfront and World), Questing, and Raids.
QUALIFICATIONS: Each applicant must be knowledgeable in the area for which they are applying.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applicant MUST have knowledge of the layout of each Dungeon and how each boss operates in order to;
1. Lead Dungeon runs.
2. Work with and provide guide lines for assistant Dungeon Officer in the instance of your absence.
3. Develop written walkthrough for all guild members to access if they have any questions about a particular instance.
4. Organize scheduled Dungeon runs to accommodate all Tier levels.
5. Perform any other tasks deemed necessary to ensure the success of our Dungeon operations.
6. Coordinate with the Quest Officer while scheduling Dungeons that may coincide with scheduled Quests.
Applicant must be extremely knowledgeable in all of the Warfronts and Defiant areas of the map in order to;
1. Lead organized Warfront battles.
2. Lead organized World PvP.
3. Provide guide lines for assistant PvP Officer in the instance of your absence.
4. Develop written strategies for each Warfront for all guild members to follow while participating in the scheduled Warfronts and refer to when organizing their own Warfront groups
5. Develop written strategies for world PvP for all guild members to follow while participating in the scheduled World PvP and refer to when organizing their own world PvP groups.
6. Organize scheduled World and Warfront PvP events.
7. Perform any other tasks deemed necessary to ensure the success of our PvP operations
Applicant must be knowledgeable in all of Quests that require groups to complete in order to;
1. Lead groups through Quests that require groups, anything less can be on an as needed basis.
2. Provide guide lines for assistant Quest Officer in the instance of your absence.
3. Develop a knowledge base or reference an existing knowledge to assist guild members in there questing.
4. Coordinate with the Dungeon Officer when scheduling Quests that may coincide with scheduled Dungeons.
Applicant must be knowledgeable in all Raid instances in order to;
1.Responsibilities to be determined by Raid officer in conjunction with Guild master.