Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Augmentation GuideFollow

#1 Nov 28 2011 at 4:12 AM Rating: Decent
7 posts
Hello there.

I used your augmentation guide and after spending 10 platinum to get materials to make an augment, it turned out not to be the one I wanted.

The first table you have up is for primary stats, and I was after a Dexterity Augment and from the table it's listed as Flawless Vitalium... which it turns out in the actual game is an Endurance Augment. The same can be said about the Flawless Thiefstone, it is a dex augment but it is listed on your page as an endurance augment.

Please fix this, I would if I could.
#2 Nov 28 2011 at 8:57 AM Rating: Good
***
3,702 posts
Yeah I can't edit guides or I'd fix this... it sucks that this happened to you, but I have to ask...

Didn't you notice the tooltip for vitalium said it raised endurance?
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#3 Nov 28 2011 at 10:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Special Snowflake
Avatar
****
6,786 posts
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Yeah I can't edit guides or I'd fix this... it sucks that this happened to you, but I have to ask...

Didn't you notice the tooltip for vitalium said it raised endurance?


*sigh* You should be able to edit it now. Sorry, it never should have been protected in the first place.
http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Augmentation_Guide_%28Rift%29

Looked to me like Nepabrite had the Endurance and Dex augments reversed, for which I wholeheartedly appologise.

Edited, Nov 28th 2011 11:30am by Calthine
____________________________
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/calthine/EmptyMind-2.jpg[/img]
Community Manager | QA Lead
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules
Cook Ten Rats
#4 Nov 28 2011 at 10:44 AM Rating: Good
***
3,702 posts
Calthine wrote:
Archmage Callinon wrote:
Yeah I can't edit guides or I'd fix this... it sucks that this happened to you, but I have to ask...

Didn't you notice the tooltip for vitalium said it raised endurance?


*sigh* You should be able to edit it now. Sorry, it never should have been protected in the first place.
http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Augmentation_Guide_%28Rift%29

Looked to me like Nepabrite had the Endurance and Dex augments reversed, for which I wholeheartedly appologise.

Edited, Nov 28th 2011 11:30am by Calthine


Well....

Screenshot
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#5 Nov 28 2011 at 12:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Special Snowflake
Avatar
****
6,786 posts
*snort*

We went over the guide, it's accurate as of three minutes ago.
____________________________
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/calthine/EmptyMind-2.jpg[/img]
Community Manager | QA Lead
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules
Cook Ten Rats
#6 Dec 01 2011 at 10:39 AM Rating: Decent
7 posts
Thanks for the fix, I appreciate it I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

And no, I didn't hover over it to check the description, I just took it from the table. I know it was silly. I just went straight into combining ingredients without a second thought. I will prolly will take more care next time.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 31 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (31)