Today's downtime brought fixes to Infernal Dawn.
RIFT 1.8 Hotfix #8 - 8:00am PDT 5/16/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 17/5/12 [EU]
- Increased Laethys' Enrage timer by 1 minute.
- Increased the timer for the Laethys Achievement, 'Gold Rush', from 8 minutes to 9 minutes.
- Slightly increased the time between minion spawns in the initial phase of the encounter.
- Greed's Wrath will deal substantially less damage when it ticks just after the target has taken damage from Golden Subjugation.
- Laethys no longer gains Energy while channeling Golden Destruction.
- Gilded Shrapnel can no longer be reflected.
Maklamos the Scryer:
- Now with even more squashed bugs.
INSTANT ADVENTURE - EMBER ISLE
- Onslaughts should be more difficult now, but should also have a max number of Invasions that can spawn an attack a given location.
- Unleaded Transmutation: This adventure should no longer wrongly inform you that some crates are already filled with lead.
- Looking For Group: Fixed a bug where you could occasionally be given a Random Normal dungeon when you had queued for a Random Expert.
- Riftblade: Stoneshield: Fixed this so it no longer prevents certain Event and Boss mechanics it should not be able to block.
- World Event: The end date on the World Event UI now actually matches the updated event ending date!
- World Event: Rogue statues no longer appear in the middle of tents set up in Sanctum for the World Event.
- The 'Hide Other Players' Hit FX' option now actually only applies to player VFX.
- Fixed a case where attacks in duels wouldn't put characters into combat.
- EU Shards: Players who have queued quest rewards from the current World event can now claim them properly from the UI.
- Updated the landing page URLs from when you click the Support button on the patcher.