Infernal Dawn sees more tweaks.
RIFT 1.8 Hotfix #9 - 8:00am PDT 5/23/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 24/5/12 [EU]
- Metallic Orbs cast by Laethys in the second part of the encounter will now prefer targets at range unless none are available. Also reduced their damage. The single Metallic Orb cast in the first part of the encounter remains unchanged.
- High Ground's protection effect should be more responsive to players entering the affected areas. High Ground now provides immunity to Tail Lance and Molten Gold as well as Laethic Gold.
- Silvered Wrath and Gilded Wrath now behave similarly to Greed's Wrath, dealing decreased damage when they tick just after the target has been hit by Golden Subjugation.
- Fixed some edge cases where a Leaderboard score might not expire from one week to the next.
- Item: Flamecaller: Fixed the Hit and Focus values. Now has Endurance rather than Physical Crit.
- Item: Flamecleaver: Fixed the Hit and Focus values.
- Fixed a case where abilities recently added to a hotbar would sometimes disappear from the bar on next login.