Infernal Dawn gets more fixes.
RIFT 1.8 Hotfix #13 - 8:00am PDT 6/13/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 14/6/12 [EU]
INFERNAL DAWN [Raid]
- Players will now be locked to an Infernal Dawn instance after defeating either Gorlach, Bouldergut, or Muglak.
- - Players can no longer cast spells while enveloped by Pyreflies.
- - After reviewing the Spires phase of the Maelforge encounter, we've made some changes to deal with the under-tuned minion effects intended to engage melee character play. We've also looked into other concerns from melee specs and have added a mechanism for melee characters to fight Maelforge directly, provided by defeating Spire minions.
- - Spire minion health reduced slightly.
- - Increased the effect and duration of Maelforge's Sacrifice buffs.
- - Spire minions now grant a buff to nearby players when defeated, increasing their melee damage and providing them immunity to Maelforge's cone attacks. Tank targeting effects and buffs negate this melee boost.
- - Added more checks to the start of phase 4 to prevent it from activating early.
Fixed odd camera behavior while your character is polymorphed and on non-level terrain.
Added safeguards against equipment procs remaining active even though the source item was unequipped.