Fixes to Summerfest and Conquest this morning.
RIFT 1.9 Hotfix #2 - 8:00am PDT 6/29/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 30/6/12 [EU]
- Removed the hedge mazes in Meridian and Sanctum.
- Plant Trees in Scarwood Reach: Made this one much easier.
- Defiant: Bug Stomp: Fixed so this quest no longer removes Summer Sunfish.
- Conquest: Increased the Conquest Power payouts for kills, capturing extractors, and overall contribution.
- Conquest: You should now see larger numbers of enemy targets from farther away when doing Conquest with large groups.
- Conquest: Fixed Lifesprings and Turrets being infinitely-usable in Conquest.
- The 'go to recipe' button in the Crafting UI now takes you to your sub-combine recipe that crafts the fewest ingredients. Players who have both individual and bulk cloth/hide/ore recipes will be taken to the single-craft recipe from this button.
- Fixed the Defiant crafting daily NPC Sern being non-responsive to players trying to turn in their quests.
- Also fixed a variety of other NPCs in Sanctum and Meridian that didn't want to talk to players.
- Workorder: Mathosian Longbows should all be giving the correct Wondrous Flux item again.
- Primeval Feast: Removed some objects that caused line of sight obstruction around the Fae Lord Twyl encounter.
- Players can no longer end up with channel owner permissions in cross-shard level channels.
- Entering or canceling Mentoring now has a 2 second casting time.
- Rank 50 PvP cloth armor now actually has the different appearances for Guardian and Defiant mages.
- A case allowing queued channeled abilities to be cast while moving has been fixed.