- Instant Adventure: Once assigned to a group using Random Queue, you won't be automatically moved to another group or queue after some time has passed.
- Characters below level 25 can once again queue for random normal dungeons.
- The Ritual Shaman should always spawn, even if his sacrifice target dies during the spawning script.
- The Sacrifice debuff itself no longer kills its target.
- The Sacrificed targets can still be killed by mobs if the mobs are not tanked.
- Increased time between minion spawns in the first phase of the Laethys encounter.
- Increased casting time of Annihilating Flare.
- Decreased damage done by Golden Cleave.
- Molten Gold will no longer be cast immediately after Metallic Orb.
- Increased duration of Stoneseer's Wisdom.
- Reinforced Laethys scripting against the vile 'Gold Piles bug'.