Today's hotfix fine-tumes some souls.
RIFT 1.11 Hotfix #5 - 7:00am PDT 11/2/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT 3/11/12 [EU]
- Daily: Hold the Line: Fixed scripting to prevent the quest from resetting - and potentially breaking - at the wrong time.
- Two-handed weapons now properly autoattack at their listed DPS.
- Fixed a bug where coin was not getting split with party members who did not tag a mob.
- The discovery log is now placed in the same configurable directory as other logs, instead of in the same directory as the Rift executable.
- Reversal of Fortune: No longer applies to abilities that don't directly target you.
- Seeping Death: Now actually restricted to 1 ally at a time.
- Mien of Leadership: Fixed the way overhealing generates threat.
- Doctrine of Authority: Now properly tagged as a Single Target ability in the abilities list.
- Grim Satisfaction: Should now actually work as described.
- Setting Moon: Increased to 25%.
- Soul Devour: Text has been corrected to read 100% rather than 50%.
- Grim Lure: Should no longer have a 180millisecond delay on one of its effects.
- Scald: Suppused to be doing damage based on how many Attack Points were used for Icy Burst - however has an issue right now causing it to not be doing enough damage that will be fixed.
- Fixed a bug causing Storm Blade from Blade of the Ascended to deal 3x the damage intended.
- Residual Absorption: Functionality changed. Now reduces incoming Spell damage after using Spellbreaker.
- Warrior Shields no longer stack with each other aside from Protective Shield, which is intended to stack with other shields.
- Spark: Set this up so it properly shows as not on global cooldown.