, Guild Perks
Guild Banker in Sanctum
Guild Banks will be introduced in Patch 1.3. This new functionality will allow guild members to share items and coin more freely as well as help members offset the cost of soul mending. A new guild perk
, Tithe, increases money drops from mobs slightly and sends that increase directly to the guild bank. Guild leaders can grant as much or as little access to the bank for each individual rank.
Guild banks are comprised of two major features: Coin Banking and Vaults. Regardless of whether or not vaults are unlocked coins can always be deposited into the guild bank. Vaults allow for items/item stack placement and each vault must be purchased to be available for use.
Guild bankers can be found in Meridian, Sanctum and Tempest Bay.
Guild leaders (and other ranks permitted to modify rank access levels) can allow or limit as much of the guild bank as they want to the various ranks. This is done in the Guild Interface Window under each individual ranks.
- Purchasing and Renaming Vaults: These two new check box options will allow members to purchase a vault using guild bank funds or rename a purchased vault.
- new section found underneath Rank Permissions
- Coin Withdrawal Limit Per Day: This is a limit to how much coin can be withdrawn daily from the guild bank.
- A hard set coin amount can be set here or a check box used to make it unlimited.
- If left at 0 0 0 then no coin withdrawals are permitted.
- Soul Mend Limit Per Day: A limit to how much coin will be withdrawn daily from the guild bank funds to cover soul mends.
- Works exactly like the coin withdrawal limit per day.
- new section found underneath Currency Permissions only if
any vaults are purchased
- Vault Renaming: Each vault name will have a box with a pencil icon that can be clicked to rename it.
- Access Level: A drop-down menu that allows Full, Deposit Only or None access permissions to be set.
- Withdrawal Stack Limit Per Day: A limit to how many items/item stacks can be withdrawn daily from the specified vault.
- A hard set numeric amount can be set here or a check box used to make it unlimited.
- If left at 0 then no vault withdrawals are permitted. A rank access level of Deposit Only or None for the vault will force the same result.
Guild Bank Interface Window
The guild coin bank is available regardless of whether or not any vaults have been purchased. Any member can contribute by using the deposit
button on the guild bank window to add funds from their character to the bank. A new guild perk
, Tithe, increases money drops from mobs slightly and sends that increase directly to the guild bank.
The withdraw button may be used by ranks that have been granted coin withdrawal permission. This will remove the specified amount of money from the guild funds. A daily limit can be imposed on ranks to stop from too much money being funneled out of the bank. The guild coin fund can also be used to pay for members' soul mending. This can be anywhere from unlimited to a set amount of daily mending coverage depending on individual rank settings. Any types of withdrawals are always limited by whether or not there is enough coin available in the guild bank to cover it.
The current guild bank coin fund can be viewed on the bottom right of the Guild Bank window.
Guild vaults allow storage of items that members with deposit only access can add to and members will full access can add to or remove. Daily withdrawal limits can also be set individually for every rank.
Each vault holds 105 items and/or item stacks.
No vaults are given for free, each must be purchased and their price will significantly increase. To purchase a vault, simply click on the vault name in the Guild Bank window and a confirmation box will pop up. Your guild rank must allow for vault purchasing to be able to do so and the appropriate amount of money to cover the purchase must be deposited into the guild bank.
- Vault 1: 30 0 0
- Vault 2: 300 0 0
- Vault 3: 1,500 0 0
- Vault 4: 3,000 0 0
- Vault 5: 4,500 0 0
Guild Bank Vault in use
The guild bank vaults function the same as the normal bank does. Items can be dragged from your inventory and dropped into slots in the vault and vice versa to withdraw an item.
- Ranks that are set to None for a vault will have no access to it.
- Ranks that are set to Deposit Only for a vault cannot withdraw items from it.
- Ranks that are limited in vault withdrawals will be unable to remove beyond their daily limit.
- Coin Locked characters cannot add or remove items or currency from a guild bank.
- Soulbound or Account-bound items cannot be placed in the Guild Bank.
There are two separate logs for guild banks: Items Log and Currency Log. The items log will show all deposits and withdrawals from guild bank vaults. The currency log will show all deposits, withdrawals, vault purchases and soul mends from the guild bank coin funds.
Items Log (click to enlarge)
Currency Log (click to enlarge)
This page last modified 2013-01-08 14:57:47.