Speak to Mertin Latharn in front of The Chancel of Labors in Iron Pine Peak at (4503, 1650) to begin this quest. This is a subquest of The Great Scavenger Hunt, Part 2.
- Find the Book of Riddles hidden in The Chancel of Labors.
- Go to Crystal Depths and use the portal device to step through the Green door into the secret room and examine the book on the table.
Book of Riddles
Reward: 25 Summerfest Merit Badge
The Book of Riddles can be read, it contains three riddles.
"A collection of my most favorite riddles from Telara"
- The person who makes it, doesn't need it.
- The person who buys it never uses it.
- The person who uses it, never sees it.
- An Ascended will never need one.
- What is it?
- A Coffin
- I have towns, but no houses.
- Lakes, but no water.
- Forests, but no trees.
- Mountains, but no rocks.
- And you see me all the time.
- What am I?
- A Map
- What is greater than the Vigil,
- Worse than Regulos,
- Poor people have it,
- rich people want it,
- if you eat it you will die.
This page last modified 2012-07-18 23:39:55.